- About Us
- Parents & Families
- Faculty & Staff
- Contact Us
Thank you to our current STAR employers!
The STAR Employer program was created to recognize and thank employers that make significant contributions to LSU Career Services. Employer gifts have played an important role in building and sustaining services essential to our success.
Your sponsorship promotes your organization as an LSU Career Services supporter, advancing programs designed to develop LSU talent for your enterprise’s future...tomorrow’s leaders. Your annual gift of $2,000 or more as an LSU Career Services STAR Employer will be recognized through a variety of public and campus-specific vehicles. The LSU Career Services staff will help you custom-design and target the promotion of your campus visits, generate STAR Employer reports on LSU Career Services activities, and assist you in arranging all aspects of your recruitment visit. Gifts of “in-kind” services and equipment are accepted and will be recognized at their monetary value.
Gold ($10,000 +)
All benefits of SILVER and BRONZE membership, plus:
- Career Services, in coordination with the LSU Office of Corporate and Foundation Relations, will set as a top priority the organization of a one-day on-campus visit tailored to fit your company’s needs in areas of strategic interest, such as recruiting, networking and research.
- Advance scheduling of an exclusive meeting with Career Services’ staff and your organization to formulate a custom recruiting plan for the academic year, with assessment of goal achievement at regular intervals.
Silver ($5,000 +)
All benefits of BRONZE membership, plus:
- Advance notice of Career Expos and On-Campus Interviewing Program dates, allowing your company to select choice dates in advance of peer employers.
- Name placed on banner display on Careers2Geaux Web site.
- Will be featured on a rotational basis as an “Employer of the Month,” with a descriptive article of company mission and opportunities.
- Reserved parking for two vehicles at all Career Expo and one-day on-campus recruiting events.
Bronze ($2,000 +)
- Recognition in Career Services’ marketing materials, including the employer outreach packet, event publications, presentations, interview packet and Job Search Handbook, which is distributed to students and alumni.
- Prime placement at the fall/spring Career Expos.
- Company logo displayed on Career Services Web site, as well as computer displays in our Patrick F. Taylor office lobby.
- Nametag distinction at Career Expos and during your on-campus interviewing dates.
- Advanced notification of career panels and workshops that will provide unique opportunities to network with students and staff.
For more information contact:
Trey Truitt, Associate Director - Employment Services
email@example.com or 225-578-2162
Mary Feduccia, Director
firstname.lastname@example.org or 225-578-2162
Employer Matching Gifts
Many employers sponsor matching gift programs and will match any charitable contributions made by their employees. Search the LSU Foundation Matching Gift Company database to see if your company has a matching program.